The month of February means only one thing for the team at Treefrog Cinegraphix: it’s ADDY® time! The ADDY’s – now known as The American Advertising Awards – are the awards program created by the American Advertising Federation to honor those who excel within the advertising profession. It is a three tiered program beginning locally, to be followed by district awards, and culminating at the national level.
For the past six years, the Treefrog Cinegraphix team has contributed a great deal of time and resources to facilitate the coordination and promotion of the Orlando awards program and ceremonies. Each year, the project comes with considerable responsibility and stress. Deadlines are air tight and must be met; all work must be original and in keeping with a pre-determined theme; and to top it off, our work is displayed every year for the whole of Orlando’s advertising community to see.
Needless to say, the month of February historically becomes a crazy time of frenzied and hectic madness for us! However, if we didn’t love the federation and the work we do for them, we wouldn’t take it on year after year. The truth is, we dread the pressure but delight in the result.
1. The Event Promotion Site – designed by Christian Knightly and developed by Susan Bookman.
2. Invitations to the Masquerade Gala – designed by Christian Knightly with special thanks to Susan Bookman and Tracy Todd for their assistance with the die-cut process.
3. Template Design for Promotional Email Campaign – designed by Christian Knightly.
4. Promotional Billboard – designed by Christian Knightly.
5. Social Media Skins – designed by Christian Knightly.
1. Gala Keynote Presentation – designed by Christian Knightly with help by Dan Bookman.
2. Winner’s Envelopes – designed by Christian Knightly with special thanks to Susan Bookman and Tracy Todd for their assistance with the die-cut process.
1. Winners Book – designed by Christian Knightly with special thanks to Dan & Susan Bookman for all their donated time and assistance in the layout process and to Spectrum Print Communications for the donated printing.
2. Winners Billboards – designed by Christian Knightly.
3. Winners Site – developed by Dan & Susan Bookman.
And finally, the big event! What a wonderful night of food, fun, and friends. The TCX team was privileged with presenting the gold awards for the Advertising Industry Self-Promotion category, but the ultimate honor was bestowed upon our very own Christian Knightly with the prestigious Honorary ADDY® Chair Award. After all his hard work and dedication he genuinely deserves it.